Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my '96 BBB, 85k miles, as I just don't love it or drive it nearly as much as I once did. Second owner. Owned since 2002. It's been driven and I'd say is in "average" condition as it has dings, scratches, cracked driver's seat and dash, and paint fade over 23 years, but still runs as strong as ever. Was hit in the rear about 13 years ago. Have replaced water pump and front seals in the past year. Other random items replaced include fuel pump, heater core, headers (1st gen Clear Image Tri-Y's), cats, RAISS, Mueller bushings, 1.6 RR's, PCMforLess tune, stereo, etc... Can post additional pictures upon request. Asking $10k.

Please message me with any questions you have or post here. Though I haven't been visible on this board for a while, I'll try to check back often. Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,297 Posts
Looking to sell my '96 BBB, 85k miles.....
Hope things are well with ya.

Damn.....hate seeing all the 'oldtimers' fall off. :(

Best of luck with the sale!

KW

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, all is well. Thanks, KW. I'll be posting a better ad soon as I just put this one up to get the ball rolling. I had always thought about LS swaps, turbo, etc... but I would end up spending so much on the car to get it there that I can't justify it. Besides, my family is growing and I'd much rather spend that "disposable" income on family adventures.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts