Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1996 BBB Supercharged SS - 9600 miles

6K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Darkseid 
#1 · (Edited)
Well folks, looks like it's time to sell my baby.

Yes, the miles are correct.

I have plenty of hi res pics, but no way to post them here. Here is a link to the Autotrader ad that has lots of pictures:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j..._price=&cardist=0&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

Mod list:

ENGINE
- Polished Powerdyne Supercharger custom installed with polished and chrome piping.
- Ed Wright Tuning
- F-Body MAF
- FLP Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers
- Ceramic coated High Flow Cats
- Fully Polished 2.5 in B&B Triflo exhaust
- Corvette Fuel Rail Covers
- Billet “Impala” logo on Fuel Rail Covers
- Color matched Coolant and Windshield Washer tanks
- Crane Hi-6 Ignition
- Billet Catch Can
- Only Mobil One Oil
- Walbro High Pressure In-Tank fuel pump
- Racetronics wire harness for Fuel Pump

DRIVETRAIN
- Hotchkis lowering springs
- HAL Adjustable Billet Shocks
- HA Rear and F-Body Front sway bars
- METCO Billet Extended Length Rear Control Arms
- Custom Built ROH wheels, 17x9.5 front and 17x11 rear. Black Powdercoated center spokes with brushed outer lip
- 275/40-17 Front and 315/35-17 Rear Eagle GSC tires
- Airlift coil spring helper bags in rear.

EXTERIOR
- Smooth front and rear fiberglass bumpers by Lionel Eden
- Suncoast functional Ram Air Hood
- Original SLP extended rear spoiler
- Side molding delete

INTERIOR
- NEW 12 way Bonneville seats (New foam, springs and leather) with controls integrated into the center console
- Alpine CDA D855 head unit
- Autometer Boost, Fuel Pressure and Oil Pressure gauges in A-Pillar
- Autometer Trans Temp and Voltmeter in center cluster bezel

There’s probably some other small things I have forgotten over the years.
In addition, I have every stock part that has been removed in the event the buyer wishes to return it to stock. This includes the original tires/wheels, hood, spoiler, seats, air intake, etc. EVERYTHING. Every modification that was done is 100% reversible to stock.

Asking $18750.

I don't get on the forum much anymore, so feel free to e-mail me at Jay.S@comcast.net

Thanks,

Joe

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow. Amazing!!!

#3 ·
Just thought I'd add that I've seen this car in person and it's gorgeous...Showcar gorgeous!
Joe is a top notch guy, too.

Wish I had the garage space for it. That's a fantastic price!

#4 ·
I second that. This car is PERFECT, everything is done professionally and is a show winner.

#6 ·
Appears the car may now be sold. A deposit should be received via Fedex next week.
If the situation changes, I will post again.

Thank you for the props and to all who have contacted me. It will be hard for me to watch it go.

Joe

#8 ·
Deal is done...

I completed the sale for the car this morning, going on the transporter this evening.

Car will appear in the show car circuit in South Texas. Next venue will be at the San Antonio Mustang Club show at Bass Pro Shop on Oct 25. Any of y'all in the area stop by and say hi.

TxBubba
Boerne, TX

#9 ·
I completed the sale for the car this morning, going on the transporter this evening.

Car will appear in the show car circuit in South Texas. Next venue will be at the San Antonio Mustang Club show at Bass Pro Shop on Oct 25. Any of y'all in the area stop by and say hi.

TxBubba
Boerne, TX
Congrats!! You got a great car.

#10 ·
TxBubba,
Car should be on your doorstep today.
Take care of her, she was a show winner in NM, she should do the same in TX.
It killed me to watch her drive away, but I guess it's time to move on.
-Joe

#12 ·
Thanks Y'all!

Thanks for all the congrats on my snagging this car.

This is my 3rd '96 SS (sold my first one and still kicking myself for doing that; my second is still my daily driver - restored w/salvage title, hated to see it junked, got it built up with a Callaway suspension and bare bones engine mods - cold air intake & Aero exhaust, so it's fine for a every day driver.)

The new SS got delivered this morning and it lives up to my expectations. Gorgeous car. It won't get titled until Tue or Wed so the only driving I've done yet is from the transporter to my garage. Looking forward to showing it next weekend at the San Antonio Mustang Club open car show.

TxBubba
Boerne, TX

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.