Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I know that I have limited posts, but I have been a long time lurker!

Thank you for your interest in this beautiful classic. It pains me to post this since she has been part of our family for 17 years. My father took delivery of the car brand new on December 19th, 1996. He has always been a Chevy guy and loved the styling and power of the 96 SS. He liked the car so much he avoided putting miles on her so she sat in the garage protected from the elements year around. From the delivery date to November 2011, the car had only been driven 10,572 miles. During that period of time, regular maintenance was always performed (engine oil changed, new filter, and chassis greased). A couple of years ago, my father needed space for a new toy and I was in search of another vehicle. Although he was “selling” the car, it was still in the family! I bought it off of him at the end of 2011 and fell in love.

The car currently has 25,688 miles on her (majority highway miles). All regular maintenance has been performed on regular intervals by my father and I. The car has always been garage kept in my possession as well. The back seat has seen less than 5 passengers over its entire life. I am anal about my vehicles, no smoking, no drinks other than bottled water, and no food are allowed. If I must park on a surface lot, it gets parked as far away as possible or on an end spot. If there isn’t adequate parking, I abort mission. There are zero door dings or chips from other vehicles. The car has never been in an accident nor has it had any sort of body work done. The rims are in excellent condition, there is no curb rash whatsoever. The tires are still in good shape (15,000 miles on them). I have a set of brand new Impala SS mats that will come with the vehicle.

Although I regularly maintain the exterior by washing and waxing the vehicle myself (8 hour process…yes I have OCD), I opted for a professional detail shop to wash, seal, and wax it before I put it up for sale. I have all of the original documentation from the dealership and a full list of maintenance records. I even have the original record of installation of the 3M tint!

I have a ton of pictures available if you are interested. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to message me. Please give her a good home!!!

*Note: The car fax report will denote I am the second owner. My father was the first and I am the second.

Asking Price = $22,500

Thanks,
Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
861 Posts
Hi,

I know that I have limited posts, but I have been a long time lurker!

Thank you for your interest in this beautiful classic. It pains me to post this since she has been part of our family for 17 years. My father took delivery of the car brand new on December 19th, 1996. He has always been a Chevy guy and loved the styling and power of the 96 SS. He liked the car so much he avoided putting miles on her so she sat in the garage protected from the elements year around. From the delivery date to November 2011, the car had only been driven 10,572 miles. During that period of time, regular maintenance was always performed (engine oil changed, new filter, and chassis greased). A couple of years ago, my father needed space for a new toy and I was in search of another vehicle. Although he was “selling” the car, it was still in the family! I bought it off of him at the end of 2011 and fell in love.

The car currently has 25,688 miles on her (majority highway miles). All regular maintenance has been performed on regular intervals by my father and I. The car has always been garage kept in my possession as well. The back seat has seen less than 5 passengers over its entire life. I am anal about my vehicles, no smoking, no drinks other than bottled water, and no food are allowed. If I must park on a surface lot, it gets parked as far away as possible or on an end spot. If there isn’t adequate parking, I abort mission. There are zero door dings or chips from other vehicles. The car has never been in an accident nor has it had any sort of body work done. The rims are in excellent condition, there is no curb rash whatsoever. The tires are still in good shape (15,000 miles on them). I have a set of brand new Impala SS mats that will come with the vehicle.

Although I regularly maintain the exterior by washing and waxing the vehicle myself (8 hour process…yes I have OCD), I opted for a professional detail shop to wash, seal, and wax it before I put it up for sale. I have all of the original documentation from the dealership and a full list of maintenance records. I even have the original record of installation of the 3M tint!

I have a ton of pictures available if you are interested. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to message me. Please give her a good home!!!

*Note: The car fax report will denote I am the second owner. My father was the first and I am the second.

Thanks,
Jeff
You left out the most important detail of the ad

·
Registered
155 Posts
$$$$$$$$$$$$???????

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Vehicle has sold!

I know it was mentioned the asking price was ridiculous. I want everyone to know that there are buyers out there still willing to pay good money for SS's with low mileage and in great condition. I got ~10% below the asking price, much better than 15k ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.