Year:1996
Make:Chevrolet
Model:Impala
Mileage:43520 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:N/A
Trim:N/A
Original owner of a black 1996 Chevrolet Impala SS in excellent condition with only 43,520 original miles!, like new , smells like new. My Florida car looks every bit as good now as it did more than 25 years ago when I bought it. Car has always been garage kept and being a third car, I have rarely even driven it in the rain. Leather is pretty much perfect and routinely treated. Frequent clay bar treatments on the paint. One of the nicest 96 Impala SS's.
Garaged since bought new in 1995.
New 255/50/17 Kuhmo radials and battery. K&N FPIK air filter. B&M shift kit, 160F thermostat, and HyperTech Pro programmer.
The only cosmetic item is that the driver’s side window switch panel has faded to a slightly darker shade of grey, as seen in the driver’s door picture. A common issue with the 1994 to 1996 cars.
Original wheels, perfect condition, never been curbed. No body has driven this car except me, it's my baby.
I’m very reluctant to sell this one-of-a-kind car, but I hardly ever drive it anymore, so finally I feel that it should go to a new good home.