Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this Fleetwood, very nice cond and BBB like I wanted, it has a roof console with buttons to work the stereo, hvac, massageing backseats(!) heated backseats and recling backseat, also a DVD player and a screen, it also has a cooler and a whiskey bar in the rear deck!, and some extra wood trim on the rear doors and a wooden shelf on one of the back seats, everything feels very "factory"....does anyine have an idea how rare this is or where it could be made?

please look at the pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
The best guess is that this was outfitted by a limo service. It is not "factory."

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
Look in the driver front door jamb. Might be on the door or above the striker but if there were enough mods or it was done "professionally" there may be a certification sticker. It'll tell you who and when if it's still there and still legible.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Slim chance on this, but check to see if [some part of] the front passenger seat can be folded forward.

Doubt it, but I've seen something on a few 'short limos', where the front passenger seat can be used as a foot rest AFTER passing their feet THRU part of it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
That is awesome. I doubt it is factory though, the extra wood trim is a different shade of wood. So the back seats recline and are heated?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes and they have a massage setting with 2 different speeds:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, I understand that its not made by Cadillac,What I ment that is not done
on a driveway or someones backyard:) Probably a coach builder

·
Registered
282 Posts
You should put up a picture of the back of the seat.

I like the base Fleetwood wheels btw. They look better than the Brougham wheels I'm trying to find a set myself.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
That is awesome. I doubt it is factory though, the extra wood trim is a different shade of wood. So the back seats recline and are heated?
If I end up parting out my '94 FW, I'll have a clean set for you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
What's the orange dot on the front fender?

I'd like to see the rear seat too. Massaging and heating units are easy to source. But the reclining part intrigues me.

Nice find.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
the orange dot is a turn signal we must have here in Sweden to pass safety inspection, (stupid!)
Door panels are in leather with stitching,
is this also something custom made or did they come like that?
And to start the engine i have to put the ignition to "on" and then have to push a hidden button under the dash....
Rear seat passengers can work the fan, stereo, volume, climate control from the overhead console that
also has the dvd screen with a 6 disc dvd changer in the trunk + a 10 disc cd changer.
and in the rear deck there is 4 lighted cup holders and a fridge
The suspension is also very hard? Ive ordered new shocks, see if that
helps, other than that it runs 100% :)

pic of rear seat (with a baby seat adapter:)

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
Yeah the door panels come like that, I meant a picture of the back of the rear seat from the trunk so that we can see all the fancy gadgets you have. If its only hard in the back your rear air shocks might be malfunctioning, make sure the little arm is hooked up to the chassis above the rear axle.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Strange. That's not the '96 seat pattern. Does the front seat pattern match? The seems should go up and down, not left to right.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Base Fleetwoods all have that pattern. The one you are talking about is in the Broughams.
thank you, I didnt know that, and the front seats match

1 - 20 of 21 Posts