Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all! I'm new to the forum...mostly because I'm looking for a good, enthusiast home for my 9C1...

It's in great shape overall- detective's unit like the title said- meaning no body holes. 175k approx. miles, little to no alterations... tinted glass, HID lights, cd changer, flowmaster mufflers. Can provide more details upon request- located in Fort Collins, CO. $3000k or best offer!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I totes didn't see the rules bit before I posted...my bad... delete if you must, i understand. Don't have a ton of time to be on here, so just tried my luck. really wonderful car, just looking for a good home- tried to post on eBay/Craigslist multiple times with no luck- prefer enthusiast home for any sale, hence my search here. I'm legit! I swear!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I totes didn't see the rules bit before I posted … my bad … delete if you must, i understand. Don't have a ton of time to be on here, so just tried my luck. really wonderful car, just looking for a good home - tried to post on eBay/Craigslist multiple times with no luck - prefer enthusiast home for any sale, hence my search here. I'm legit! I swear!
It would only help your cred, and the odds of selling your car, if you showed us pics of:
the RPO tag (upper right corner of your open trunklid); feel free to obscure the last 6 digits of your VIN
the odometer
da bidniss under the hood (some of us might stare for quite awhile)
etc

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It would only help your cred, and the odds of selling your car, if you showed us pics of:
the RPO tag (upper right corner of your open trunklid); feel free to obscure the last 6 digits of your VIN
the odometer
da bidniss under the hood (some of us might stare for quite awhile)
etc
happy to oblige, sir! And apologies, this was an impromptu photo shoot when these shots were taken...she's not quite as clean as I would prefer... SPID sticker, cluster (which I've already repaired to fix common dimming issue), still has it's factory "lifetime" green silicone hoses!, has GM accessory security system, cd changer mounted in trunk, FM modulator for aux input to OEM radio... let me know what else you're curious about! also, original OEM wheel covers go with the car, aren't they puurrtty!?

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the pic of the SPID sticker didn't load for some reason...trying again.

·
Registered
649 Posts
If anyone is seriously interested-I’ll be in Fort Collins next weekend and can take a look for you.
I would love to buy it and do horrible things but I won’t

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not trying to bump to top, but just adding information... My wife and I just bought a truck the other day and it's maintenance cost is a lot higher than we had anticipated... so we're trying to sell rather quickly, and we'll take any good offers on this car! More than anything else, I'd love it to go to someone who will appreciate it for what it is...rather than lift it and put 26s on it... :/ That being said, I just listed it locally to me at $2500... If there's anyone on this forum that would care for it, I'll listen to any offers! Just don't want the car getting butchered/molested and then junked. Happy President's Day, y'all!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts