Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a PERFECT 1996 tan dash pad $125 Firm and doghouse from a 1996 Caprice that I would like $150 for and a 2.92 tow pack posi rear with 110 k miles $100 U pull . Caprice tan leather seat great shape $75 NO shipping

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I highly suggest you only buy an item from this seller that you can actually see before you pay. Especially when he says "perfect". I got burned big time. Even pics are not enough. See in the flesh first. Details can be provided if requested.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That is FUNNY Grandpas Wagon

YOU burnt me on a $100 dollars plus on shipping that you were supposed to send me THAT DAY you never even answered the phone those seats were VERY nice and they had 1 wrinkle and you knew before shipping, you did not want a refund or credit PLUS I GAVE you about 75 in parts to help on the shipping if the seats that you HAD to have .....I did not want to ship them YOU wanted them bad YES I remember you from 10 years ago and that is beside the point,I am not shipping these big items you burnt me on doing that! I have a impeccable record on ebay and here!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I have a PERFECT 1996 tan dash pad $125 Firm and doghouse from a 1996 Caprice that I would like $150 for and a 2.92 tow pack posi rear with 110 k miles $100 U pull . Caprice tan leather seat great shape $75 NO shipping
I traded the seat to a not as nice of one so I will take 50 OBO for it.It Looks like I am gonna start going real cheap to get someone to come get the dash pad,dog house and seat . so OBO ,send me offers and I have pics and the stuff is on ebay.I also have a Blue steering wheel air bag raer driver door panel ,a trans cooler and hard lines and dash from 1994 RMW CHEAP
bob441 | eBay

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts