Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
******* PRICE DROP - $7500 ********

Looking for a quick sale on my 1996 Dark Cherry Impala SS that has 104K miles; Zeibart rustproofed; puchased car from California with no rust 7 years ago. Old style SLP air intake/hood scoop (only 1 other member has this so its unique), 1-off Langness rear spoiler, coated Tri-Y headers w/hi-flow cats, 2-1/2" Dynomax exhaust, PCM performance program, 160 degree thermostat, 3.73 rear end, shift kit (2 spacers), Yank 3000 stall torque converter, Hotchkis sway bars (front and rear) and rear lower control arms, Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks, upgraded body mounts, brand new Kumho ECSTA 275-55 tires, lots of billet items inside and under the hood.

Freshly rebuilt (5000 miles) LT1 350, bored .030 over, "refreshed" heads (valve guides, valve seats, seals) with Pro Magnum roller rockers (1.6 intake and 1.5 exhaust), CM Springs #914, and GM 845 cam. Brand new power steering pump and opti too. Water pump replaced 2 years ago. 9c1 (green) lifetime radiator hoses. Brand new 8.5mm plug wires, brand new ignition control module. Brand new fuel pump. Tubular tranny cross member, drive shaft loop.

Custom 2-tone leather seats, black carpet with Impala symbols on rear tunnel hump and front floor mats. Custom gages in place of ash try. Windows have been upgraded from the plastic guides, so all 4 windows operate correctly. And the odometer has been upgraded with the resistor so the lights dont fade.

Very clean and straight car. I took a few pictures tonite. If you have specific requests for a picture or a question of any kind, please feel free to contact me.
PHONE: Three One Seven - Four Zero Three - One Eight Nine Three
EMAIL: deanc24 at Hotmail Dot Com

Photo Album of pictures: http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c27/deanc24/ImpalaForSale/

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Sent a PM over the weekend

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Sent a few more q's. Is the PCM program for 93 or 87 octane?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Program is for 93 Octane.

Looks like I may have someone interested and may try to be here on Thursday or Friday (the 19th or 20th).
If you have been on the fence about the car, you may be running out of time. :)

No deal is considered done, until cash is in hand!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
100 Posts
I think I might be the happiest dude on the forum this weekend.:D

·
Registered
340 Posts
someonne buy this clean car....

·
Registered
100 Posts
I would like to thank Dean for selling me this wonderful Beauty. I have no complaints only thanks you's. This Car is very solid and strong powered. I will continue on with the project. Once again that you Dean.

·
Registered
340 Posts
congrats.. hopefully i find a good buy like this in the near future !

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
awesome car

I appreciate all the kind words from everyone while trying to sell this.
James, I am glad I was able to sell this car to a guy as nice as you. I wish you all the luck with your future mods. When I am in Memphis next time, we will be sure to stop by.
And the fact that you had the car up to 140, and was still getting throttle response, backs up my claim that I thought the car had 160 in her.
Drive it like you stole it, that's what I always say!
Now that I sold my baby, I probably wont be on here much more.
I still have the wife's, but hers is all stock, and don't have plans for any mods.
I will try to check in from time to time.
Take care everyone.

Peace out.

·
Registered
340 Posts
peace

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.