Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1996 DCM IMPALA SS 80k $4800 South FL

i am putting my SS up for sale its a DCM 96 with 80k miles it has a clean title.Car has faded roof,trunk and hood clear coat is peeling as car sat in sun and had no tints. car is all original has no modifications all emissions controls are still functioning has ultra flo mufflers welded up in place of stock ones. has ice cold a/c original GM cd player. all lights,windows and switches work.i recently had rear diff serviced new bearings,seals and fluids.new battery,brakes on all 4 corners,new ac delco fuel pump,new fuel pump harness and sender,new distributor,trans was done 10k miles ago with new convertor as well. trans shifts nice and firm every gear. car makes no noises blows no smoke doesnt stutter or shake runs and idles very well. the mileage on the instrument cluster went out on me within the first month of me owning the car and last mileage i remember was 75k i figure to have put 5k miles on it since then.one keyless entry control with 2 sets of keys.

all lines on the car are straight doors close good as well as hood and trunk all spaces line up.

all door panels ar complete none of the seats have any rips or tears or stains on them seat motors function to,dash board has no cracks,twilight sent. still works and all interior and exterior lights work.

car has no hits what this car needs is a prep for paint and a new interior floor carpet,as well as steering wheel to be wrapped.

i have title in hand i am asking $4300 i need money to repair my Semi.. car is located in South Florida runs and drives daily.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Strange, I stopped at the Chevy dealer today to look at a new Camaro SS. While speaking with a different salesman about the Camaro, a separate one starts to ask me about my 95 DCM. I answered questions regarding the 6speed and some other items and he tells me that he has been looking for one for almost a year.

I'm guessing that you won't mind if I pass this along to him?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
let me also add this car has no rust all bolts on undercarriage are unrusted,floor pans,firewall,rear bottom quarters and inner trunk canal all intact unrusted.

$4800 i need to make major repairs on my rigs engine

heres a pic of the roof of the car ot show how the clear is peeling the worst part is the roof the hood and trunk just have smaller spots along the edges but not acrooss complete.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Had to work late today and same tomorrow, but I will get to him as soon as I can.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
I got a chance today to pass your info along, he said he would be looking into getting ahold of you. Best of luck.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts