·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1996 DCM Tastefully Done - Low Miles

1996 DCM - 53,545 Miles
Located in Bergen County NJ
Price - $16,000

I am considering selling my 1996 DCM (it is not my daily driver and non smoking). I purchased the car the summer of 2012 with nearly 45,000 miles on the meter. Currently the car has 53,545 miles on it. The car is beautiful.

The car runs, and drives perfectly and is road trip proven. It has been garaged kept and covered and only rained on once when I got caught in an unexpected shower. Never ever driven in the winter with snow or salt on the ground.

Having read countless forum posts/stickies and annoying the veterans of the forum I decide to do some mods to the car.

The mod list is as follows (the majority of which was done summer of 2014):

3.73 AAM gears with reluctor from Bob Shirley

Eaton TrueTrac

Extended Sophn lower control arms and UMI
Upper Control arms

Extended Denny's Driveshaft

Dick Miller Braces

Hotchkis Sway Bars

Bilstein Shocks (I just installed these a few weeks ago, and used Bill Harper's kit)

Nitto 555's all round at stock size

Original wheels powder coated by ESPO's in Staten Island (he does great work in case anyone needs a powdercoater)

K&N CAI

Custom exhaust with x-pipe (Dynomax Ultra Flo SS parts)

Brake lines from Bill Harper and new Hawk Pads

93 Octane Tune along with any other additional tuning done by Alex at PCM Performance

I also have many spare parts and the original parts that were replaced stored and saved.

I wanted this car to perform well without opening up the motor. I chose parts wisely and didn't cheap out on anything. I have a lot of the paperwork, receipts(things add up quickly), work orders, you name it, from myself and from the previous two owners.

I would like to see this car go to a good home. Several of the forum members have seen this car in person and can attest to the condition that it is in.

With that said I am not interested in low ball offers(honest), but I am willing to work with people.

I am only listing it on this forum for the time being and want to give the community a chance to buy a well cared for and fun car.

Please send me a private message (I respond right away) if you have any questions regarding the car.

Thank you,
George

P.S. I never dragged raced it either....though many have tried to get me to do so :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Don't do it. You will regret it George.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car is back up for sale.

Milage around 55,000-56,000.

New sending unit and walbro pump installed with full racetronix wiring harness.

Let's get this sold to someone on the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts