Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Allright, I have decided that after owning b bodies for over 10 years that I am going to move on to a 2 door Tahoe. Right now I have the wagon and a flatbed truck that I use to pull my mowing trailer. The wagon sits in the Garage most of the time so I'm getting rid of both to get a 2 door Tahoe.

The wagon has 167k miles on it. I bought it from the original owner with 112k in 2006. This is a DCM woodie. It has everything except the tow package, and the Limited Package. Since buying it I have rebuilt the radiator with new tanks and had it reemed out. The opti has been replaced with the vent harness. The water pumo is new. 1 new tie rod and idler arm. The car was aligned at that time. The 2:56 is gone and replaced with a 2:93 from a tow pack car. The computer was updated for the new rear end and shift points as well. The rear shocks were replaced with the Monroe service with coil overload shocks. The car is tinted with 20% all the way around. The engine is stock except for a TB bypass, export pipes, h pipe, summit welded turbo mufflers, egr relete, and rear O2 sensor delete. It has the K&n intake with a 1le elbow. The intake gaskets have been done. It has a Kenwood double din stereo with a G meter. The speakers are Infinity Kappa perfect 6.1's in the front door, and Infinity Kappa 6x9's in the back. It has a 4 channel Eclipse amp for the mids and highs, and a 12 inch Infinity perfect DVC sub with a 500 watt mono block alpine amp in the back. The car is currently sitting on Impala ss rims with 275/50/17 Falken rubber. The tires have about 5k miles on them. The brakes are completely new all around. The front rotors are drilled and slotted with ceramic pads. New gold annodized calipers up front. The rear has new drums, shoes, cylinders, and harware.

Problems with the car include a driver side passenger window that has a broken roller. It moves, but gets off track. The car also has some rust in the door jamb area that these cars get. There is non in the tailgate area and the floors are good. The spare tire are is also rust free. It's just the dumb jambs that are the problem.

Price? Well thats hard. I have been looking at cars trying to see what I should ask and I have come up with an idea. I'm asking for $3000.00 for the car without the rims and without the amps and sub. The other speakers and head unit and wiring are included, I just want the amps and sub for the Tahoe. The original buick alloys with decent tires will be on the car for the 3 grand price. If you want it like it sits with everything left in it I would take 4 grand. The tires were 600 bucks with out mounting. The sub was 200 and the amps were 600. The rims were 600. so there is 2 grand worth of stuff right there that you can have with the car for 1 grand. Before you ask, I will not sell the rims seperate, I'm going to give them to my dad for his 96 sedan if they don't go with the car. If you want the car with the rims, but don't care about the amps and sub I will sell the car for 3700.00 So you have several ways to buy the car.

I am currently uploading videos of it to youtube so as soon as they load I will post the links. Call me at 347-729-3031 with questions, or [email protected]

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

Vide #1

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I should also mention that Delivery might be possible as I am looking at 2 door Tahoes all over the country. Right now I'm looing at one in New Jersey that I may have to have! Don't be afraid to make an offer. Pricing these cars is becoming difficult, I see prices all over the map.

·
Registered
399 Posts
This is a good for sale ad. The wagon looks good. The videos definitely help the ad. Some people don't even post one picture. If I had the extra cash, I'd probably drive up there and make an offer. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, I like doing the videos so people can actually hear the car. Pictures only tell part of the story.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey there, I live in the area and I might be interested in checking it out sometime this weekend.... What part of KC are you in?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
435n/gregory. I live just east of swope park and west of Raytown right near Gregory. Call me at 816-569-0022, or my cell at 347-729-3031. Nathan

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sold! Local guy got it off craigslist without rims, and stereo for 2500.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts