Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new again to the Forum. i used to be here several years but my 1993 Fleetwood was stolen. Too many years to count later, I am now back. I had another 1993 Fleetwood that was up for sale recently and my 1996 Fleetwood hearse with 67,000 miles that I recently rescued from a junkyard for just $1500. I have some pics of my hearse now and pics of my 1994 Fleetwood that I just bought for $800.

Attachments

·
Registered
446 Posts
Nice looking Hearse.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that Hearse was built by Eagle Coachworks. It's my favorite Hearse that I've owned.

I love that Olds Estate Wagon in the picture. I'm helping a friend build a high performance 1984 Olds 98 Regency Brougham. I'm going to be installing a 425cu. V-8 from a 67' Toronado in it in a few weeks.

·
Registered
7,879 Posts
Nice coach. In fact I'm envious of your entire stable there. Well except maybe that Plymouth.

I'm helping a friend .....

Hey evil minds must think alike. Picture my old '82 Park Ave. Electra 30 years ago with Herb Adam bars, adjustable Konis and an Olds 455 out of a '74 Vista Cruiser rebuilt to '69 Toronado spec. Alas, it was so used up after 20 years I finally limped it to a JY yard and got $300 -- they just wanted the windshield. lol

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Nice save!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts