Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The console is 60 bucks can ship for 20,tabs are broken
impala head rest leather skin and upper rear seat skin with black stitching 75,plus 15 to ship

·
Registered
355 Posts
impala head rest leather skin and upper rear seat skin with black stitching 75,plus 15 to ship
If this is a 96 console please call me ASAP. I am in New Jersey and will buy it and pay for shipping. Also can you send a pic of the console and the broken tabs? Also do you have the shifter and steering column. Please get in touch with me

609-941-4501

thank you.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Also send me pics of those seat skins.. I have the money or i have a bunch of stuff to trade. shoot me a text.

Thanks man

AL 609-941-4501

·
Registered
355 Posts
Wons is a fraud.... Dont buy from him !!!!

WONS... Terrible seller...

takes FRAUD pictures of his items

you get the item and its destroyed...

DOOOO NOT BUY FROM THIS FRAUD !!!!!

i can't WAIT to post pictures of what he sent me, and pictures of the item seconds out of his terrible packaging.

WONS YOU ARE A Fkn' DEAD BEAT SCUMBAG

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
your the second guy so far cwm5

·
Registered
355 Posts
he's still allowed on the site?
His exact response was...

"Do you want your money back?? Send me back the part" Then what he wanted to do was only give me $60 because that was all i paid for JUST THE PART... Noooo I paid $80, and $20 of which was shipping... So i told him, refund me $100... $60 original part, $20 original shipping and another $20 in shipping which i would have to shell out to ship the part back. He said NO, and he don't care what i say about him because he's getting off the forum. Deleting his account.

Im telling you, i didn't do it yet, but wait until i post these pictures... Its Frigging pathetic that some Atlanta SCUMBAG can be that much of a piece of ****. The only reason why i say the city, is because Jersey and Philadelphia get such a bad rap on here for some reason. Its a ****ing joke.

I did EVERYTHING in my power to get him his money as quick as possible and he turns around like a ghetto scumbag and screws me. I am still beyond pissed.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
96 impala console for "$60" wasn't a dead give-away huh? had to pay to find out what you were gonna get? :confused:

i'd have some sympathy for you but i've seen it more than once where people fall over themselves trying to jump on such "great" deals (remember the guy who bought that car from hoopty's in texas?) then realize they've been taken.

you paid a small price to learn a valuable lesson though.

·
Registered
7,981 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
see below...i seen this and was gna buy as a spare but i see u need it more than me...maybee he can ship to you if he still has it

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pts/2898737557.html

protection/certification/guarantee. More info
1996 Chevy Impala Console - $150 (Santa Clairta, Ca)

Date: 2012-03-12, 2:59PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I'm selling a Brand new center console for a 96 Chevy Impala SS.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
post his real name, at least those local to him will have warning.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts