Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Selling Probably one of the nicest Chevrolet 96 Impala SS's you will ever find. this Low Mileage {27k miles} Black Impala SS demands attention everywhere it goes, numerous compliments. Original Paint still shines like new, interior is immaculate and all original. This has custom 22" staggered wheels. Besides that tasteful upgrade, this car is all stock. The "1996" Impala has been one of the most sought out for vehicle for 2 decades and its not slowing down. Less an Less clean SS's on the road each day. It has its original LT1 corvette engine, these 4200 boats that can hit 145mph stock have an old school look and feel with all the amenity's of a new car {power doors/locks/ac/heater/cd/ power seat etc}. A timeless beauty that will for ever hold its value.

Clean tittle on hand.

$17,700
Please no low ballers.
Cash or if getting a portion financed I can take the car to your bank.

View all photos here:

96 27k Staggered Wheels by Hector Vargas | Photobucket

Here are some of the pictures:

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
Not editorializing on big wheels look, but just immediately struck me too that wider interest might come from swapping in stockers - especially on such an otherwise unmodded rig.

And I can only imagine what those were new, but certainly part recovery possible by separate sale eh.

That paint do look perdy. GLWS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts