Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I'm working on moving on from my 1996 black SS. She's always been garaged and covered, always Zaino'd. The miles are low and she drives like a new car. There are a few mild mods, but nothing serious. It's got a fel-pro gasket, K&N air filter, and a couple of other things like the rubber "fuel bib."

I'm sure I'll miss her, but I may pick up a b-body wagon sometime to work on instead. I've always liked those too.

I'm asking $13,000. She's located in Ruston, LA. Here are some pics and more info:

http://sites.google.com/site/forsaleimpala/

Let me know if you're interested, she really is 'that good.'
-Leland

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just looking for some feedback here: is she priced too high at $13k?

here are the photos: http://sites.google.com/site/forsaleimpala/

I spent most of the past few years figuring it was worth about 16k, but the economy is pretty rough.

Thoughts?

Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm working on moving on from my 1996 black SS. She's always been garaged and covered, always Zaino'd. The miles are low and she drives like a new car. There are a few mild mods, but nothing serious. It's got a fel-pro gasket, K&N air filter, and a couple of other things like the rubber "fuel bib."

I'm sure I'll miss her, but I may pick up a b-body wagon sometime to work on instead. I've always liked those too.

I'm asking $13,000. She's located in Ruston, LA. Here are some pics and more info:

-Leland
price is legit for the miles. if you want it gone, spend the money to put it on ebay and let the bids pile up. it will be gone in a week. hint...dont put a buy it now price on the auction, just set your reserve and start the bidding super super low.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hi Everyone,

-Leland
Is the impala still available, if so please send a pm and I might be able to work something out. Thanks.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, the 'ol 96 SS is on to a new life. Now the search for a nice Bbody wagon is underway. Anybody with a nice TBI version out there?

Found a 'not so nice' one over in Shreveport today. She looked like she'd had a tough life.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
If u were in cali it would sell the same day or the following weekend my brother paid aroun 17k 18k for a 96dggm with 48k miles. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I had some mixed emotions seeing her go, she was a nice one. That 18k in Cali sounds nice.... location, location, location

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Well, the 'ol 96 SS is on to a new life. Now the search for a nice Bbody wagon is underway. Anybody with a nice TBI version out there?

Found a 'not so nice' one over in Shreveport today. She looked like she'd had a tough life.
Sent you a PM

·
Registered
1,702 Posts

i'd sell mine for a fair price

1 - 11 of 11 Posts