Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
A favorite pass time for many years. Car is in Norfolk, VA
I've not been driving it much, only 4000 miles in the last 4 years. Needs someone to drive her!!

Open the Link below for more details and a few pictures.

http://gmassie.net/gerry-ss/

20k miles on a 95 Corvette 4 bolt main/aluminum headed LT1 by J2 Race Engines
20k miles on custom built T56 from Hawks MotorSports in Easely SC
A quality T56 conversion - SFI quality Bob Weir bell housing, 14 inch 30 lb steel flywheel and 12 inch McCleod disk and pressure plate
A well known and respected build here on the ISSF.

Putting a link here to my website so I can make updates if needed. Contact by email listed on the link below or PM me here.

Thanks!!

Gerry-

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ohh!!! I need to keep an eye on this one. Hoping I'll have some money left over after my divorce. Forget going on vacation if I can have this baby instead!!!

·
Premium Member
20,297 Posts
A favorite pass time for many years. $10k. Car is in Norfolk, VA............
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

OK.....so what have (or are) you replaced (replacing) it with?

KW

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

OK.....so what have (or are) you replaced (replacing) it with?

KW
KW... you have picked up on the larger part of the motivation. I just purchased a 2002 Camaro SS Convertible, 10k miles garage/hanger kept. Its starting its journey from Stuart FL this afternoon and should be here at my house in Virginia Friday. Just no more room at the inn here. :-( I have only put 4k miles on the Impala in the last 4 years. It is not getting driven. So.... here is what I just bought:

http://gmassie.net/gerry-ss/2002-camaro-ss-gm.jpg

This is a replacement for my 89 Firebird GTA convertible, i.e. driving around the mountains etc here with the top down. The GTA is probably next on the block. Ugh.

Gerry-

·
Premium Member
20,297 Posts

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A gentleman from Massachusetts has sent me a deposit on my Impala. Thanks to everyone here for the interest and commentary. I believe Bill Crovo... you will have a new person up there looking for a few fellow B-body owners to hang with. -Gerry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts