Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the cheapest I have ever considered letting this car go for, but it is time. 96 Chevy Impala SS in nice condition with plenty of performance modifications. 350hp at the flywheel. Here is what has been done to it:
Drive-train:
Performance engine rebuild at 100k miles
Bored .30 over w/ forged pistons and high end parts
Medium/mild cam w/ 1.6 roller rockers
Balanced/blueprinted
Port matched & polished heads w/ 3 angle valve job
MSD Optispark
Performance plugs & wires
BBK headers, high flo cats, flomasters, 2.25" pipes
Cold air intake
New water pump, alternator, starter
Transmission performance rebuild @ 72k miles w/ shift kit, Corvette servo and strong parts
Full custom dyno tune
Supercharger is the blower from a magnacharger side mount kit

Suspension/Brakes:
New inner/outer tie rod ends & idler arms
4 wheel disc brakes
Air suspension in the rear
18" x 10" MB Old School wheels, tires are decent, mounted at 105k miles
If you don't like the wheels, I can swap for a stock set of Roadmaster wheels and take a few bucks off to buy yourself something different.

Interior:
Stereo is just an in-dash CD/MP3/Aux unit, nothing special, and I still have the original CD player
Bonneville 18-way power seats with switches molded into the center console (Bonneville seats in the back, too)

Exterior:
Smooth fiberglass bumpers front and rear
All chrome has been painted black (murdered out)
Red Chevy and SS emblems instead of chrome

I have owned this ISS since 2007 and loved it! It isn't perfect, but it is the absolute best car you can get for this kind of money. I still have a lot of the original engine parts if you want to put anything back on. Trades considered: minivan (Odyssey in particular), F150 FX4 or HD, pool repair, privacy fence (you'll have to give some cash with that), sod (only a small portion of the vehicle price).

$9975. Pics at http://gadsden.craigslist.org/cto/4370239586.html
770-401-0774

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.