Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm toying with the idea of selling my 96 impala. Car is very modded and was built with the intent to never sell. I want to purchase a second house so this will help make that happen. I'm not in a rush to sell but and will entertain reasonable offers. Unreasonable offers will go ignored. Pics will be posted this afternoon but I have a few older threads on this forum with pics of the car from a few years ago (prior to LS swap) Car is located in Southern California (Rialto) approx 1 hr from LA. I'm asking $12,500 w/ 20s and newer tires or $11,50 w stock 17s. Please email me at [email protected] or text me at (504)*913-1687. Thanks. Mods listed below:

1996 impala
LQ9 w/ approx 75k miles
Texas Speed 224/224 .600/.600 112 LSA cam
New F Body long tube ceramic coated headers
Hi flow catalytic converters
2.5" exhaust w/ x pipe and spintech pro street mufflers
LS6 intake Manifold
New Engine Mounts
New spark plugs
New Walbro Fuel Pump
New Waterpump
New Serpentine Belt
New AC Compressor
New K&N Cold Air Intake
New Level 2 4L60e Transmission from MP Transmission w/ year warranty expiring April 2017 (w/ deep trans pan)
New 2800 Circle D Torque Converter
Aluminum driveshaft
Driveshaft Safety Loop
4.10 gears w/ new posi
Extended rear lower control arms
Bilstein sport shocks
HIDs w/ street trends smoke headlights
2" Glasstek Cowl Hood
Lagness spoiler
20x8.5 and 20x10 powder coated black (gloss/matte) ridler 595 wheels and newer tires
17" stock wheels and full sized spare included w/ sale.
Black leather seats w/ full black interior
Faux suede headliner and rear deck
6.5" kenwood double din head unit

Attachments

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention, car has approx 175k miles on the body and does have some dings, scratches etc. I'm the second owner (if I recall). I bought the car in 2003 when I lived in New Orleans and it has had no accidents. Garage kept since 2010. I believe that's all the info for now. Thanks

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A few pics but I have over 40 that I have taken Including detailed pics of the dings etc. thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have had a few emails and messages regarding the car, it is still available. Thanks!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available. Open to reasonable offers. Thanks.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts