Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

Here today to sell my car, its a Dark Green Grey Metallic 1996 Impala SS with only 67k original very well maintained miles.
I am the second owner, I purchused this car from the original owner a 70 year old man who retired from the chevy dealer he bought the car from.
This car is 100% stock, everythings original. Mostly dealer maintained, all part were replaced with original Oem parts. I have records for all maintnance this car has that gotten that date back to 11/18/1996.
It also comes with the original 96 Impala Owners Manuel, Genuine cheverolet Warranty and owners assistance information booklet, aswell as 3 sets of spare keys.
Original 5.7 v8 Lt1 350 engine, runs great! absolutely no issues. Just recently drove the car to Las vegas for the West coast gathering of Impalas and Caprices, didnt give me no
issues, I wouldnt hesitate to take this car anywere. Exterior is all stock Dggm in color in really good shape for being 15 years old.
Interior is also in good shape, completly stock. Car does come with a 6 disk Alpine Cd changer located in the trunk.
Just recently gave the car a good detail aswell as a tune up not so long ago. This Car looks and runs great!

My asking price is $11,200 Or Best Offer.
Ive been looking at cars on craigslist, autotrader and ebay and similar cars 96 Dggm Impalas range from $12,500-16,000 with the same miles as mine.

I will trade for a Low mile DCM under 30k miles, I will add money on my part.

Im available to show the car on the weekends so if youd like to set an appointment to see the car and test drive it let me know, {serious inquires please}
Hit me up if you have any questions.
I could be reached by phone or email call/text {310} 658-1882 {Hector} email: [email protected]

Heres a lil video I did of a walk around the car inside and out.

Here's some pics.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump! TTT

Man craigslist has been messing up!! My add hasn't been showing!! i was getting calls like crazy the first 2 days then nothing, I just noticed its wasn't popping up and it still active!:confused:

One really interested buyer lets c if its sold by this weekend..

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Good luck

Nice car man. Good luck.
As for Craigslist, I know there is something going on with the ads showing up.
Posted something for sale and after a few days I did a search using keywords I used in my Title or description - guess what? Nothing came up :mad:
Not sure what it is but sucks

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump

almost sold today but when the guys mom came and seen what kind off car it was she said str888888!! hahaha

still for sale ttt

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
My parents have a 96 DCM with under 40k, I think its around 37ish. Completely stock and babied they are 60/61 years old....Dad owns/operates a garage and it has been stored and very well maintained. If you are still looking for a DCM in trade, I'll see if they'd be up for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts