Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was about to put this on ebay,thought id put it up here first....if it dont sale by tuesday its going on ebay.really clean,no broken mounting tabs cable,shifter,console 400.00 plus shipping only accept paypal and will only ship to the lower 48 states via ups or fedex will ship from humble tx 77396

·
Registered
653 Posts
Dammmmm! WTF! STEAL for that price. Where were you like 4days ago when I bought mine??:(

·
Registered
884 Posts
does it come with all of theses

When finding a donor set up be sure it is complete, as many of the parts are no longer produced. You'll need the floor plate, 96 floor console, shifter mechanism, shift cable, shift knob, trans bracket and trans lever.

then i take it

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
does it come with all of theses

When finding a donor set up be sure it is complete, as many of the parts are no longer produced. You'll need the floor plate, 96 floor console, shifter mechanism, shift cable, shift knob, trans bracket and trans lever.

then i take it

Just to be clear, you don't absolutely need that bracket. The shifter can be mounted to 4 pieces of all-thread bolted to the floor and shimmed to the proper height. I have this in my car and can further tell you that it is way more solid then that mushfake bracket the store sells.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i will take it. just want to make sure that other than the plate that this is a complete floor shift kit includinf the steering colum. if so how much for shipping to 60073. i wasnt able to see pic because i am using phone for internet.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i will take it if this a complete conversion kit to go from a 94 to 96. i cant see pics because im using phone but i didnt see any mention of a steering colum included in there. if it is give me your paypal adress.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just to be clear, you don't absolutely need that bracket. The shifter can be mounted to 4 pieces of all-thread bolted to the floor and shimmed to the proper height. I have this in my car and can further tell you that it is way more solid then that mushfake bracket the store sells.
thanks for clearing that up,wasnt sure how to explain that.

·
Registered
92 Posts
sorry for the many posts. i thought that the first couple of them hadnt gone through because of phone errrors i received.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
George, I would stay with the 94/95 column and keep the neutral safety stuff where it is. Your car is not wired for the console neutral safety stuff. Simply attach the tranny shift lever/cable to you current set-up and remove the column shift lever.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts