Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 1996 impala ss seats for sale i thought i had them sold but that deal never went through need these gone no rips or cracks on seats leather still feel soft...would like to sell locally wouldnt like to ship them asking $700....WILL THROW IN THE EXTRA PARTS I HAVE LEFT FROM THE PARTS I HAVE FROM THE IMPALA MOSTLY INTERIOR MOLDINGS OF CAR AND I BELIEVE THE DASH PAD JUST NEED EVERYTHING GONE.....

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
if you would consider shipping I would be interested

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm very interested in the seats....can you email me more pics of the seats to [email protected] ? Also pics of the extra parts you are throwing in?
Are the seat rails included with the seats?
I am in DE but my son lives in East Lansing so I might be able to get him to pick them up.

Tony

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm very interested in the seats....can you email me more pics of the seats to [email protected] ? Also pics of the extra parts you are throwing in?
Are the seat rails included with the seats?
I am in DE but my son lives in East Lansing so I might be able to get him to pick them up.

Tony
yes i will send u pics of the seats to ur email....yes the seat rails are also included with the seats

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are they in better condition than the console? Keeping in mind that all cars had 4k on them at one time.
What's that suppose to mean????? The console was in good condition. This car was kept in a barn for 10+ years the guy didn't keep the car covered up in his garage.......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts