Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A 96' Chevy Impala SS. 135K Miles, This is a beautifully maintained car. Has been parked in a garage protected from the elements and not driven often, only 1000 miles put on it in the last 2 years. I purchased this car in 2005 in FL with 50K miles on it from the original owner...I am the 2nd owner, with the original window sticker and dealer maint. records to prove it. Black paint, been repainted 1.5 years ago to restore the shine. Never been in an accident..... It has Borla exhaust & Edelbrock headers. Car is in great running condition. Transmission was rebuilt 3 years ago. New radiator, new starter, Custom interior...including: New black carpet, black suede headliner, new black leather and suede Katskinz professionally installed seat covers (factory look) with the Corvette flag in the front headrests and the Impala deer in the center of the rear seats, Dashboard and all other vinyl parts dyed black with SEM products, steering wheel re-wrapped in black leather, custom fiber-glassed speaker enclosures on the rear deck, rear deck also covered in suede and ported to get maximum bass from trunk, ***NO RADIO*** This car is equipped with a PC loaded with Windows XP and a 120g hard drive...currently using iTunes as the music library, a CD/DVD drive and burner, USB hub (4) and a 10" touch screen monitor in a custom fiber-glassed enclosure, two 15" Kicker subs in the trunk, Kicker KX1200.1 (subs) & ZX 650.4 (mids) amps, Kicker 6x9 in the rear deck and Alpine 5.5" component set in the front door, HID headlights, alarm system, polished "Impala SS" side scripts, smoked headlights and tail lights, silver trimming around windows covered in black vinyl, 22" Vossen staggered rims (tires have very little wear on them, again...car not driven often). Optispark, plugs, wires and water pump changed a little over 1000 miles ago. Windows tinted to GA legal requirements and a black billet grille. You have to see it to appreciate it...

get a better look at the car here....

only difference on it now is I re-installed the original grille with black (painted) billet inserts.

Call, leave a message or text me at (404) 997-2612

asking $9000.00

1 - 4 of 4 Posts