Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
((( 1996 Impala with 2/60mm twin turbos ))) [ 115,321 ] on a built upper half LT1 and Stock bottom half. The car has 2 60mm turbos with intercooler, bigger exhaust housing, 60lb injectors 255w fuel pump with adjust regulator. turbo headers with the iron heads completely ported & raced out with bigger springs 3 angle valve job & a very nice lope sounding turbo cam that makes this impala sounds like a beast. the intake is fully ported also. the trans has a tran-go shift kit with a 3200 9.5 vigilante T.C. in it. the rear-end has 373 gears with a eaton posi trac. stock throtlle body & mass air flow. all new accel opti spark with new msd coil plugs & wires. the car ran a 13.24 without drags or slicks or the twin turbo system last year so its @ the shop getting new turbo heat shields and header wraps installed, plus a dyno tune as this is being posted. My sudden lack of motivation to cont. with this project goes like this, 2010 camaro is here with LS3 so i want to move in that direction. Im asking for ( $13,500 OR BEST OFFER *no trades ) Email me [email protected] or [Call me] @ (248)636-8792

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts