Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1996 Chevy Impala SS (true SS w/ WX3 code on SPID sticker indicating it is not a clone). Has fiberglass SLP hood, urethane front and rear smoothie bumpers from street trends and smoked headlamps with HIDs. The car is painted matte black. Ported intake, 3000 stall Yank torque converter, 4:10 gears, Eaton Posi differential, Comp Cam, ceramic coated clear image automotive mid length tri-y headers with high flow catalytic converters. New Be-Cool racing radiator (retail $1000) with R.A.I.S.S. (Ram Air for Impala Super Sport) Double din Kenwood monitor in dash w/ Bluetooth. Interior is charcoal grey leather/suede with red trim. Anodized Billet shift knob with anodized billet SS door pulls. Ice cold A/C and working heater. Charcoal grey suede headliner and back deck with charcoal carpet. 10” JL Audio W/3 subwoofer with JL Audio amplifier and Hertz 6X9s. Dyno at 350.43 HP at 362 lbft torque. Car is on gloss black powder coated stock wheels and has gloss black powder coated exhaust tips. Has a set of new shocks that will be included with the sale. I will
Upload photos later. The odometer light is out on the car but the last time it worked it had 117k miles. That was only a couple months ago and has been driven less than 25 miles since then.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Good Luck with sale man !

P.S. not sure you are allowed to post without a price, i did not see one.

-ALF out....

·
Premium Member
20,297 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts