Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Not understanding what exactly you're looking for. The shifter handle you have pictured IS NOT an Impala shifter handle. Many people have swapped different handles onto their shifter though. Is that handle broken/missing something or are you looking for a factory handle?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not understanding what exactly you're looking for. The shifter handle you have pictured IS NOT an Impala shifter handle. Many people have swapped different handles onto their shifter though. Is that handle broken/missing something or are you looking for a factory handle?

Thanks for quick reply sir. Yes you're right, that handle is broken, and not the original , but unable to find a replacement handle. Any info on new/used shifter handles are greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
If you're not particular on the style. I believe a knob from a Camaro, or even one of the S10 blazers would fit. My Olds console has the same type retainer as yours. And too, if you're in a bind for something I'm betting you can get one from auto Zone or such till you find something better. I have seen them for around $10. The only thing I don't like about those though is the set screw attachment.
Mark: Snowman-33

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Yes, you have a few Stock (other cars) that should work. Many have run the Z28 Shift knob and I had 1 for a while. It connects the same as the Impala byt uses a push button on top instead of the side. they are in just a Plain Textured Plastic finish and a Leather Wrap as well.

I happen to have a Leather Wrapped unit I could sell you if interested. $30 shipped and here are some pics....

Let me know if you're interested and I could ship it out tomorrow.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, you have a few Stock (other cars) that should work. Many have run the Z28 Shift knob and I had 1 for a while. It connects the same as the Impala byt uses a push button on top instead of the side. they are in just a Plain Textured Plastic finish and a Leather Wrap as well.

I happen to have a Leather Wrapped unit I could sell you if interested. $30 shipped and here are some pics....

Yes that sounds god pls how can I pay for it, PayPal, money gram ? Lmk pls thanks
Btw I live on Oahu, Hawaii

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Yes that sounds good pls how can I pay for it, PayPal, money gram? Btw I live on Oahu hawaii

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Yes that sounds good pls how can I pay for it, PayPal, money gram? Btw I live on Oahu hawaii

Ohhhhhh, I did not see your location. When I said $30 shipped I figured that would only run me about $5 for shipping. Let me get a small box for it and PM your entire address so I can hit the Post Office and get an idea of shipping OR lets just say $25 plus Actual Ship Cost.

As far as payment, Paypal is perfect for me and I can send you my PP info once we get things finalized. Just ask that you include the the 3%ish paypal fees on top of the total. Should only be a buck or 2.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts