Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys! Just picked up a 95 Cappy for $500. Really clean, Rust free, runs incredible. (Well as much as a boat anchor 4.3 can). Wanted to try the all important first Burnout. So, foot on the break one on the gas and here we go...she props up on the springs and voila, tire smokin fun. Much to my surprise it did it with ease. Are the 4.3's an ok motor after all? Lol Also, need to do somethin about that single tire fryer rear. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
THey are good little motors, no LT1 but good. If you just going to mess with the car, put one of those Powertrax lockers in it. I did with my single trac 96 and it was a blast. Stock up on tires.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx guys, it'll be my daily. Thinking about old school'n' it. Not sure though I bounce back in forth because I have a set of SS Rims a grill and spoiler just sitting...hmmm? ha, what do ya'll think? Ralleys N' Whites or Clone it ( just w-out the interior) ha

·
Registered
288 Posts
Thx guys, it'll be my daily. Thinking about old school'n' it. Not sure though I bounce back in forth because I have a set of SS Rims a grill and spoiler just sitting...hmmm? ha, what do ya'll think? Ralleys N' Whites or Clone it ( just w-out the interior) ha
I desided to Clone mine which everyday that goes by I end up going one step farther into then what I orginally wanted to do..lol Needless to say what matters the most is for you to just enough having such a nice car & figure out what you really want. Almost forgot if you do lean toward doing a clone be ready to spend the money. You will first deside just to change the rims but before you know it, your list of parts to replace is a mile long..lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts