Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a PAIR of ROH 17x9.5 widened to approximately 17x11.5 inches. I just took of the worn BFGs 315/35/17. The wheels are in good shape; minor cosmetic blemishes from wear and tear; one rim does have some of the clear coat scratched off the rim, which I have pictured. Since shipping is quite expensive for these rims... I'll take $500 shipped. For anyone that is looking for that original ultimate staggered look; these are your wheels. They come with 1" adapters to fit on the impala ss... They will tuck; for those of you interested. I would prefer local pick-up but, will ship as well.. If in the Chicagoland area; I may be selling a full set of ss rims and tires for $550 (BFGs have good tread).

Attachments

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More Pics

More Pics, Serious Inquries Only; I Can Take More Pics Upon Request. I Previously Had These Sold But, I Wanted To Make Sure Buyer Knew He Wasn't Receiving Perfect (blemish-free) Wheels...

Attachments

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Responded to message...

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
???? What???

Thought they were sold :confused: Aside from clearcoat peeling, are there any curb rashes/dents, etc?
Sent you a PM

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thought they were sold :confused: Aside from clearcoat peeling, are there any curb rashes/dents, etc?
Sent you a PM
No curb rashes/dents. Just some minor clearcoat peeling on one of the wheels. They were sold but, then I noticed the clearcoat peeling and sent a picture message to the buyer. Needless to say, the buyer needed them to be as close to perfect as possible... So I'm re-listing them.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
A little off-topic, but...

Where did you get the Impala center caps?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump Bump Bump. Let's Make A Deal...

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
When you first posted them didn't you claim they were 17x10? Too narrow for what I am looking to do but a 17x11.5 would be perfect. Can you confirm the width? I am very interested in these!

·
Ultimate Impala Guru!
5,481 Posts
Where did you get the Impala center caps?
For what it's worth, one of the guys in Hawaii (whose name is slipping my mind right now) had a run of nice 3D-ish stickers made up a few years back to work on the ROH wheels. They also happened to be the exact right size for Forgeline as well (and both have a SLIGHTLY bigger "center of the nut" size than stock SS).

I had a set on my Forgelines, until one of the stupid caps came off the wheel while driving in traffic. So now I have three cwm2 . Or rather, I am back to the Forgeline caps and have 3 Forgeline center nuts with Impala stickers in the parts pile.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When you first posted them didn't you claim they were 17x10? Too narrow for what I am looking to do but a 17x11.5 would be perfect. Can you confirm the width? I am very interested in these!
These are 17x11+, They were measured last saturday at a shipping store and were approximately 17x12; I just put they are 17x11.5 to be on the safe side. It made sense since these wheels are originally 17x9.5; I guess they were widened by 2-2.5 inches.

·
Ultimate Impala Guru!
5,481 Posts
Since you're needing some help on this, here's how you get the actual number so you have a clue on it and aren't false advertising ;)

1. Dismount tire
2. Measure the width of the inside of the rim where the tire bead sits. THAT is your actual rim width.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Since you're needing some help on this, here's how you get the actual number so you have a clue on it and aren't false advertising ;)

1. Dismount tire
2. Measure the width of the inside of the rim where the tire bead sits. THAT is your actual rim width.

**WILL DO, I"LL TAKE PICS WITH TAPE MEASURE
I'm almost certain it's 17x11.5

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rim Width Resolved

Attached Are Pics Of The Rim. I Put The Long Side Of An 8.5x11 Sheet Of Paper Within The The Rim To Show The Actual Width. As You Can See From The Pics, The Width Is At Least 11" And Closer To 11.5".

Attachments

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
paypal sent. shipping address included in the paypal message!

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Damm u SSandman :)

I get first right of refusal if you ever sell them :)

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
If I ever decide to cash them in for 18's you will definitely be the first to know Tad! My dream look for an SS was factory wheels with a deeper look and wider tire in the back...although the only thing that could make it better is if they were 18's. I'm hoping the look comes back in style and somebody starts making them again in different sizes lol

For what it's worth though, just google 'craigs list ROH ZR6' every once in a while and you may find a set to have stretched. they are out there. Just searching now netted me this http://buffalo.craigslist.org/pts/2367670446.html I know it's not the right bolt pattern but you get the idea. Search every week and eventually you'll find a set in the correct bolt pattern!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts