Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a hooker cat back system i was going to sell the mufflers seperate but will sell all together now

2.5 hooker mandrel bent cat back, includes mufflers, prob would want new tips cause theyre rusty but rest of the exhaust is in good shape

located in toledo ohio (actually maumee)

only reason im selling is because im getting a whole different design exhaust made

·
Registered
19 Posts
pixs???

its a hooker cat back system i was going to sell the mufflers seperate but will sell all together now

2.5 hooker mandrel bent cat back, includes mufflers, prob would want new tips cause theyre rusty but rest of the exhaust is in good shape

located in toledo ohio (actually maumee)

only reason im selling is because im getting a whole different design exhaust made

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump my phone is acting up and wont let me post pics , hopw to have some up tomm

price drop 240 obo

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
have pics on my phone , cant upload them still though , one last bump before i just scap all of it

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry thats not even worth me trying to ship

theres some longer pipes , its the regular hooker catback aluminized steel and 2 2.5 aerochambers

·
Registered
77 coupe
478 Posts
Yeah i figured. What's your bottom dollar shipped for them? Miles on them? Pics would be nice. What do you mean by "there's some long pipes"? I actually ordered the PYPES violator catback SG110V from autopartsdealer.com for 218 shipped but out of stock until mid September. Hell of deal it has to be a mistake.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
message heading your way

·
Registered
895 Posts
If spaugh's deal doesn't go through I'd be willing to pick them up for $150 If you care to go that low (I live pretty close)

assuming they'd bolt up to my '96 w/ stock manifolds and cats with no problems, that is

and would fit in the back of a yukon, or in the impala's trunk lol

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
messages sent in order of when i recieved

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sale pending

·