·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
653 Posts
Wow thats interesting. never heard of one.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i noticed it has the wrong mirrors to be a 96 and it would be a much shorter car i think im gonna check it out just for s&!ts and giggles

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
car is a photoshop ad is a fake found the image on another site :(

Attachments

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Lol, wow, cant believe someone tried to use that pic to scam someone. That was a photoshop i did of my old car to see what a 2 door would look like. Here is the original photo....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
for how small the pic was it was easy to fool lol
then i looked into it found another site you had posted the photos to and then flagged the a55 that posted it

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RARE 2-DOOR MINT CONDITION ROADMASTER - $6 (GENEVA)

Date: 2012-07-19, 5:17PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

*** 2 DOOR*** selling my grampas 1996 buick roadmaster ,he bought it new in 96 (collectors edition) only has 29,000 miles , he hardly ever drove it, never smoked in,never driven in rain or snow, always garaged since new, not one scratch,not a single spot of rust on this car anywhere, still smells new inside, brand new tires ,fresh tune up, fresh oil change, immaculate,this car is still brand new, cleanest one you will ever see,selling for $6000 firm-rusty 4-doors with 100,000 miles go for $4000- this is a steal at six thousand !!!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
It wasn't the car that was going to get stolen at that price. It was the money itself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts