Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 4l65e with converter from gm that was in my impala when i baught it with reciept has about 12k on it. I took that one out when i built the motor and put it a built 4l60e that has 8k on it. Its a raptor race transmission but was taken out when i went to a t56 that i currently have now. The 4l65e comes with the gm convertor that was with it. The raptor transmission has no convertor. I did have to take out the lockup soleniod from the 4l65e to make the 4l60e work in my 96. Iam asking 600 for each tranny.Both trannys were in good working order when removed and the 4l60e went 11.5's in my car with no problems.

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Who built the 4l60?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a PATC raptor transmission. Go to transmissioncenter.net . I cant remember what stage it is but was recommended for my application. I have had it for several years with no issues. I just started to use my car for a daily driver and went with a t56 for better gas mileage. 4.10 rear and 4500 converter = bad mpg.

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Ok well when you get a chance, how much to ship to 78840..cwm4 I gotta see what I can do here, I had just bought another tranny from a company on here that wasnt what it says it was when I opened it up. I wanna have a couple spares to do my own build ups on for now on

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was hoping for a local sale. Not interested in shipping. sorry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts