Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys i have a set of 20"x8" Billet spec wheels with sumitomo tires 255/35/20,they have about 2,500 miles on the whole setup.They need to be polished they have ben sitting for a few yrs now.2 of the wheels have small bends in 1 location in each.They old air no problem bends are minimal on the outside of lip easy fix.I have upgraded my wheels need these gone. $2000 obo.

The Autometer triple gauge pod is new never ran car with it going a diff route.
$100 plus shipping.

The valve covers are billet but had some polishing marks in them so i had them powdercoated black.There is no oil cap or breather grommet with them.$100 plus shipping.

The rear seat leather came out of my car with 52,000 miles on it.It is in great shape no cracks or tears.$250 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pics

Some seat pics and gauge pod

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wheel pics

Hey guys wheel pics here.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
billet

As of right now they are spoken for but i will give you a heads up if it falls thru.
Thanks for the interest.
Paul.

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pod

Hi bud pod was the factory grey that autometer had,not sprayed.I already have it sold but if it falls thru i will let you know.
Thanks Paul.

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Hi bud pod was the factory grey that autometer had,not sprayed.I already have it sold but if it falls thru i will let you know.
Thanks Paul.
MO went out in the mail on friday afternoon - its sold - thanx m

1 - 9 of 9 Posts