Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres the question....will, or how many impala owners would come to las vegas in june (9th thru the 11th) for the best impala show ever? some have their doubts, so i want to see some nunbers of members that will show! do you think this would be a show worth doing?

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be there. If I'm going to Tulsa this year, I'm sure as hell going to Vegas next year! Are these days set for sure yet?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am prepared to fly back from Germany to visit this wonderfull event.

Mav

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HuSSker:
I will be there. If I'm going to Tulsa this year, I'm sure as hell going to Vegas next year!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto :D !

KW

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i know i will be there for sure! after the great fun we will have in tulsa, it might be hard to beat!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that's way too far for me
Can't we settle for St. Luis again?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I AM THERE, BABY!

Hell, I'd go this June. Why do we have to wait 'till 2004?

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll be there, (although I swore to myself that I'd never drive across country ever again if I had the choice). These ISSCA nationals are worth the drive.

Karl

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Like Karl, I will also drive 4000 miles to an ISSCA National event. I've driven out there before, why not again? Besides I have a point to prove. WEST vs. EAST !!!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll make the trip! Oh wait I live in Vegas, Maybe I can win for the SHORTEST distance traveled!! Hope to have the event here it would be fun!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im there! Time to start saving up them dollar bills..

1 - 20 of 47 Posts