Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 4dr LT4:
Count me in...gonna lay down an NA hurtin' to the "wrong" coast. ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeeze!

The only thing you will be laying down is your free lunch coupons at the buffet!

And don't forget the money you will be laying down after I take you apart on the links!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Knowing Billy Boy...and his golf game, he must mean sausage.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
just bring your wallets boys, just bring your wallets...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ProTools4:
Knowing Billy Boy...and his golf game, he must mean sausage.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Billy...that was MY comment above. Using Tad's computer. :D

I'm sure he's not aware of your prowess at the dinner table, or on the links. ;)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 4dr LT4:
Billy...that was MY comment above. Using Tad's computer. :D

I'm sure he's not aware of your prowess at the dinner table, or on the links. ;)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

C'mon, give me a little credit...I figured either someone was using Tad's computer or someone told him what to say. No offense to Tad but I am guessing that he wouldn't know the difference between a golf green or a green card.

I notice your signature getting longer. Is it soup yet? Or will it just be ready in time for Vegas '04?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BigKahuna13:
C'mon, give me a little credit...I figured either someone was using Tad's computer or someone told him what to say. No offense to Tad but I am guessing that he wouldn't know the difference between a golf green or a green card.

I notice your signature getting longer. Is it soup yet? Or will it just be ready in time for Vegas '04?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahahaha...

Oh, remember I told you that you wouldn't see a sig until the car was home...so I'll let you draw your own conclusions. :D

41 - 47 of 47 Posts