Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Impala SS and I was wondering what I can do to increase performance on it, I cant find very many performance parts for it. If anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
lol WRONG forum bro

impalaforums.com is for you

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Yes front-wheel drive is no no. 94-96 is the waaaay to go!! BIG BODIES. But good luck.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
The 2007 SS is still a dang good car. Stock vs stock, it will outperform the Tri-9 SS. Despite the Wrong Wheel Drive, it makes more power and weighs less. It is more aerodynamic and is capable of over 150mph. 0-60 in under 6 seconds and it runs low 14s bone stock.

It is missing the attitude of the older cars though cwm1

·
Registered
296 Posts
when will gm get the picture, they finally stepped it up to a v8, but a v8 front wheel drive wtf.....i saw on tv that they are making an ls powered rear drive caprice but it's for law enforcement only, wtf is that, they gonna have to step it up

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
If the Police Caprice makes it, the thing stands a chance to make it to the public. It's a shame it looks like a larger version of the FWD Impala.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
There was one newer Impala's in the Indipala SS club and it ran 11's so they can be fast. The guy that owned it worked as a mechanic at the GM dealership I use. It's the only one I ever saw that went fast and still was a real car. He would be a good person to talk to about what worked and what didn't.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts