Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when in the name of the lord are we going to find out when and where the 2007 nationals will be?

I need to start planning my vacation soon!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Upper East Coast... Upper East Coast.... Upper East Coast... Pllleeeeeezee

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont even care where it is, I'll be there regardless.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Loonatyk, a.k.a Da Roadmasta Masha:
+1

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Loonatyk, a.k.a Da Roadmasta Masha:
Not gonna happen.

Best bet is somewhere in the Midwest.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by scoob8000:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Loonatyk, a.k.a Da Roadmasta Masha:
+1 </font>[/QUOTE]We already got our gift when it was in the Pocono's in 2005...

My vote is for South Dakota...maybe I should renew my membership.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
St. Louis offers the advantage of having all the track events at one location with room for the car show too. I thought the event at Indy went very well and loved Putnam park. My bet would be St. Louis or Indy.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How about just 1 combined event?

[ 10-06-2006, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: hossimpala ]

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IMHO - I'm not so sure I would want to be in TX for a June/July event. Flashbacks of Tulsa 2003 bring sweat to my brow. Nothing against TX at all - just the wrong part of the country for that time of year.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
St. Louis in June/July ain't exactly a cool spot to be either

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Buffman:
:cough: michigan:cough:
Matt - This is just my opinion, but I don't see how Michigan could work. In order to hold the ISSCA National event, a strong organized local club to support it is crucial. We just don't have that in Michigan. Since MISSL elected to disassociate themselves from ISSCA, there are no chartered ISSCA affliates in that area at all. I just don't think it can happen without a strong ISSCA chartered club in the region. Texas certainly has that and so does St. Louis. I'm not knocking Michigan at all, but relistically there is not enough ISSCA support in that region to pull off a National event.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by LeadSSled:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Buffman:
:cough: michigan:cough:
Matt - This is just my opinion, but I don't see how Michigan could work. In order to hold the ISSCA National event, a strong organized local club to support it is crucial. We just don't have that in Michigan. Since MISSL elected to disassociate themselves from ISSCA, there are no chartered ISSCA affliates in that area at all. I just don't think it can happen without a strong ISSCA chartered club in the region. Texas certainly has that and so does St. Louis. I'm not knocking Michigan at all, but relistically there is not enough ISSCA support in that region to pull off a National event. </font>[/QUOTE]I know I was kidding

1 - 20 of 52 Posts