Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A friend of mine who is a used car dealer is selling a White 2008 Impala SS, it has around 18,000 miles on it and is all stock with 20% tint all around except the windshield. He wants $15,000 for it. I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow. The car is located in Lakewood NJ. If your interested, his cell phone number is 1732-803-5953.

· Premium Member
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont know all the details on it. I'll try an get in touch with him and find out why. If you are interested just give him a call tomorrow and ask him.

· Premium Member
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have no idea. He asked me to post it and see if anyone was interested in the car. If you have any questions about it or why it has a salvaged title feels free to give him a call and ask. I'm just doing him a favor.

· Registered
6,932 Posts
Sorry, just curious how a W-car could get such a great amount of replies here. Carry on.

· Premium Member
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He's a friend of mine and asked me to try and see if anyone on here would be interested. Personally i would never own that car, i'm not a big fan of front wheel drive. And these SS's have a TON of torque steer!

· Premium Member
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL! I actually ordered their newest DVD to check it out. And its been over two months and i still haven't received it and they don't answer my emails.

· Registered
3,115 Posts
LOL! I actually ordered their newest DVD to check it out. And its been over two months and i still haven't received it and they don't answer my emails.
I always wanted a copy, some cars are "okay" most on that forum do know they ****, but laugh at alot of ppl asking stupid questions

one guy said.

Hey should I sell my 350 and get this rebuilded 307?

I said sure especially if its "rebuilded"

PPl ask can 26s work on a malibu wagon, this guys said yeah it can work. The same one said that 24s wouldnt work on a v8 though cwm6

SOOOOOOOO FNNNN DUMBBbbBBB

check my thread about them 50" inchers if u wanna laugh

· Registered
74 Posts
I read the comment on torque steering for the "lesser SS". I tried one out shortly after their announcement. I was on one of our north woods two lane side roads and gave it a good kick in the ass. My first though was "Whoa, I can see my daughter going out the pass someone and ending up in the opposite ditch!"
I took it back and stuck with the correct technology, a Silverado. Rear wheels pushing, 5.3 mounted in the right direction, with a separate body and frame; just like the Roadmaster! Not for me either but I kinda like the "LeSSer SS" logo.
Bernie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.