Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Unfortunately I cannot keep my new toy. It has to go because my Big Block 9C1 is going to undergo a major change this upcoming year that will shock everyone. Selling this will get the funds to start it.

YOU CAN SEE AN IN DEPTH WALK AROUND VIDEO OF THE CAR HERE

Former police Hemi Charger. The car runs great, like a bat out of hell! 84K miles. Power options as well as cruise. Steering and brakes are good. Tires are in great shape. This car was a highway patrol car on the Jersey Tpke. There are no antenna holes on the body, and the car has the original paint throughout. Clean carfax all the way! Priced below KBB TRADE IN value! Asking $9500. Located on Long Island, NY. Call me at 5I6 area code, 52I-I957 if you're interested.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Eh... this seems to be posted on the wrong forum.

Oh, and for what little it's worth, the acronym "HEMI' stands for 'Hardly Enough Motor Inside'.

But thanks for posting up the photos of the rear quarters of that thing... first time I've ever seen one from that angle.

Sorry, I thought this was the for sale section. And it is Caprice related. I need to sell it to fund my major motor swap I am going to undertake on my Caprice. Thanks for the bump to the top.

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
Gettin' a pro-mod mountain motor? :)

Nab

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gettin' a pro-mod mountain motor? :)

Nab
Ahhhhhhh. Wouldn't you like to know?! The current motor is going to come out. Let's just say when I put the next one in, it will definately be a different car! It will be similar, but much different!

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
ha ha, ok lets play 20 questions...

will it have a blower sticking out of the hood?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ha ha, ok lets play 20 questions...

will it have a blower sticking out of the hood?
Hmmmm. Well, I don't want to disclose anything until it is underway, but I will tell you there will be some forced induction. Not written in stone yet however. That's why the Charger has got to go

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.