Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i have seen in other posts that people are basing coming to the nationals depending on what events are going to be happening. so far MISSL is working on setting up a Drag Day, AutoCross, Car Show, Road Race, And THE WORLD FAMOUS WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE. For more information check out www.missl.org there is a nationals section that is open for anyone to post in, you do not have to be a paid MISSL member for it. ALL DATES ARE TENATIVE FINAL DETAILS ARE BEING WORKED ON

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Any chance we could get an ETA of when we might see pricing for the event? Also, when do you expect to post the rules/classifications for autocross/road course?

Any plans to do ICCC/BOI?

Thanks!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any chance we could get an ETA of when we might see pricing for the event? Also, when do you expect to post the rules/classifications for autocross/road course?

Any plans to do ICCC/BOI?

Thanks!
i am working on getting some answers as i write this but was asked, what is ICCC/BOI?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
i am working on getting some answers as i write this but was asked, what is ICCC/BOI?
ICCC = ISSCA Chartered Club Challenge (a.k.a. SSmackdown)
BOI = Best of ISSCA (formerly Best Overall Impala)

·
Super Moderator
8,577 Posts
I'd also be interested in someone knowledgeable posting a brief guide to "what you should do to your car BEFORE you show up to road-race." I absolutely loved the road racing at the last Nats I attended but... that's the last time I road-raced. So what are the helmet rules, car tech rules, what basic steps should I prep the car with before I come, brake fluid flush, tire suggestions, etc.?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Any more on the Schedule is it finalized yet??

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ok cool just waiting on that up date info on the car sho and drag racing

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts