Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not posted in the "Parts For Sale / Wanted" section because its intent is to facilitate selling / buying parts at Nationals to avoid shipping.

Drag Racing is scheduled for Friday evening (July 26) so the thought was any coordinated group of parts selling/buying could be done in the morning.

Please note -- this is not for vendors to sell their products as ISSCA does have vendor fees / sponsorships. We're just trying to help individuals with random parts needs.

Please post below what you're able to bring with you to Nationals, or what you're trying to find to purchase.

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
EDIT: Tom helped me out with the seat belt buckle, and I've decided to keep the sad cloth bench seats in favor of something else for now

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
What are the hours for the swap meet? Here's my partial list for sale:

MSD Optispark
factory length Ignition cables
Energy Suspension body bushings (black with core support mounts)
Street Trends fiberglass front/rear smoothie bumpers
Corvette fuel rail covers that are notched
Purolater Oil filters
Audio equipment (2 12" JL Audio subs, old school head units...)

I'm looking for some interior parts, a rear deck factory carpet pad and driver's side A pillar

There's more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have a couple items for sale by Doc Dougherty. He seems to have lost his forum login info so I'm posting for him.

I’m going to bring up a complete set of stock wheels with good rubber on them that haven’t been out of the garage for over 10 years and a cpu modified by Bryan Herter for a 383 Lingenfelter engine
He wasn't sure what to ask for price, but a couple photos are attached if needed. If you'd like to talk to him about either, let me know your email address or phone number and I'll pass it on to him!

Attachments

·
Registered
584 Posts
I have a near mint set of impala front seats. And a pair that's needs new skins. Can bring to Nationals.
Any photos of the seats? I may be interested in the front seats that are near mint! And unfortunately I will not be at nationals :(

Michael

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a complete, rebuilt rear end for sale out of a 96 Roadmaster (2K Mi on it). Big Brake, posi, 8.6 in 3.42 motive gear set. New brakes, cylinders and hardware. It fits skirted "B" bodies and others. Clean and ready to run. $600

-Strange 3 in. chromoly drive shaft w/ forged 1350 yoke. 56 1/2 c/c. $75
-ABS pump (worked when I took it off) $50

I live fairly close to the host hotel and can make arrangements if interested.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I will be bringing with me, all for a low-cost:

- 78k mile stock '96 Impala cylinder heads
- 78k mile stock '96 Impala crankshaft - will need bolt drilled out
- 78k mile stock '96 Impala intake manifold
- 84k mile stock front steering components
- 10k mile Koni STR.T Shocks (all 4)
- Front and rear rotors - decent condition
- Stock air intake setup - Filter, home plate, first base, tubing
- 84k mile stock upper control arms

This is what I can think of off the top of my head, i'll bring all the parts in my garage and hope for the best.
Looking to get rid of this stuff, so make an offer and i'm happy to deal!

I can take pictures of anything if so needed.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Does anyone here know if you have to be registered for the Nats in order to take part in the swap meet?

·
Registered
6,747 Posts
Probably not,but consider being good sport enough to at least purchase the "supporter pkg"...

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'll be bringing the following items with me. I'll arrive on tuesday evening and will be onsite Wednesday through saturday.

9C1 spare rim with good tire $50
Z28 Cluster with shift indicator $150
96 caprice manual $20
complete jack $25
inner headlight covers $75. I'm missing the brackets. just the covers themselves
96 caprice cruise control module $20. not sure if it works.
cone filter 9 inches long washable $20
underhood air intake setup. This takes the place of the stock airbox $25

some pics are in the old for sale thread.https://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/8-parts-sale-wanted/286825-leftover-parts-1996-caprice-partout-nj.html

no holds unless you prepay.
Thanks for looking.
cross posted to the FB group

1 - 13 of 13 Posts