Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
B n B, From what i have read on the forum, Most people on here are into "Performance Modding" their suspension for handling Etc.. A set of 22's doesn't really go well with that type of setup! IMHO, 22's are more cosmetic than anything and honestly look too big for the car but that's just me, Too each his own! That's not to say someone wont post any pics but I Wouldn't expect alot, But I may be wrong?

......Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a chevy caprice with 22x9.5 rims. The caprice sits a little higher and the size of the rims lifted my car a few inches so there was no clearance problems. I've seen a few impalas with 22" and they looked nice.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't you guys get some serious brake fade with those big wheels? Or did you guys upgrade brakes? Just curious

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My opinion is that 20's are big enough! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by zugdud:
Don't you guys get some serious brake fade with those big wheels? Or did you guys upgrade brakes? Just curious
Yes it takes longer to brake, and yes you should upgrade IMO

(I'm currently on 15" 9C1's right now)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by zugdud:
I use a parachute.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by bustn:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by zugdud:
I use a parachute. </font>[/QUOTE]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by B n B window TinT:
impholla whats the back spaceing on ur wheels ? n size ? 22xwhat ? thanks
Hmm, let me see... **** u dogg... i aint helpin u for ****... remember this:

Originally posted by B n B window TinT

EVEN THOW I DONT LIKE HIM I WILL SAY THE LOWENHART COPP OFFS LOOK GOOD ON HIS RIG
I just saw that you said that ..... keep it with your bull**** ride and those 21" Flats...

And the word "Bling" went out in 2000 .. go tint some windows

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.