Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
5,119 Posts
Has anybody made these wheels or came up with something close. I love the impala logo on the center caps. I wish somebody made them in 22's.

they would look better in 20s, and would probably cost an arm and a leg to have them made

· Registered
3,482 Posts
SMH @ thay + the 100,000 other threads like it.

but no lie i think SHOWSS12 said he know someone that would like them but at about 6k for all 4 with NO TIRES is kinda high

i would say ove on to anther ri that looks like ss wheels. thay have a thread about that someone on here

· Registered
1,257 Posts
rider, actually this is thread number 1 about this ;)

· Registered
568 Posts
but no lie i think SHOWSS12 said he know someone that would like them but at about 6k for all 4 with NO TIRES is kinda high

Yes Mike Curtis from Curtis Speed and Machine out of cali, If you guys ever watch American Hotrod the the guy with the weird upper lip that left boyd to work for Foose. His web page is http://curtisspeed.com/, now I did talk to him about a year ago about machining a set of Imp wheel in T6-6061 Billet in 20x9 up front an 20x10's out back with the backing having a bigger lip and grand total was suppose to be $5800.00 plus shipping.

· Registered
97 Posts
The closest thing I seen was the Axis Wheels Sharp96ss used to have with the custom center cap that look like the impala cap I think someone had them for sell on this forum before it crashed

· Registered
87 Posts
Like some folks did over on the tbssowner.com site. I think we should go to factory reproduction with a list of people inerested in a plus size impala wheel. They made a 22x9 TBSS wheel as well as a 20x10. From start to finish it took about a year or less for both wheels to happend. I think we can get a staggerd set out of them 20x8.5, 20x10.

Just a thought, what do you guys think?

Jay

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.