Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOLLLLZZZZZ!!! Stumbled across this a few minutes ago and had to post it. Glass eye = bye, bye!

Not B-Body related, but... cwm2 cwm2 cwm2

·
Registered
156 Posts
My EYE!!

Hilarious- what are the odds she had a glass eye!! way to funny

·
Registered
170 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
That was his old setup,now he runs even more power.
and he didnt even gain a db going from 4 2000 watt subs to 4 3500 watt subs, when he did the termlab he was upset lol

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
and he didnt even gain a db going from 4 2000 watt subs to 4 3500 watt subs, when he did the termlab he was upset lol
I imagine when you get to certain level... It takes a lot more power to make any gain... Kinda like racing.

·
Registered
444 Posts

Really I didn't know that. Yeah he had 4000 to each his old BTL's and He is putting close to 6000 to each of his AA's now. So 8,000 watts and no gain I would be pissed too.:mad: Have you metered your new set up?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
lol the vid where he termlabed he was like " durrrrrrrr theres no panels on the truck.....durrrrrrr the box is 5 years old......durrrrr these no sound deadener.....durrrr" it was funny cuz he metered almost the same exact score before and after the new subs. but he had the same watts on the btls too, my question is what would justify spending another like 2000 on subs that take the same power as the old ones.....an not gain a db? but anyways in not trippin on the dude. he gets paid to promote, so what you think hes gunna promote(himself) dissing tommy KOB, an other seasoned vets isnt the way of the smart man. tommy shot back in another vid pretty funny he didnt name names but i knew exactly who he was takin about.

my .02

·
Registered
444 Posts
lol the vid where he termlabed he was like " durrrrrrrr theres no panels on the truck.....durrrrrrr the box is 5 years old......durrrrr these no sound deadener.....durrrr" it was funny cuz he metered almost the same exact score before and after the new subs. but he had the same watts on the btls too, my question is what would justify spending another like 2000 on subs that take the same power as the old ones.....an not gain a db? but anyways in not trippin on the dude. he gets paid to promote, so what you think hes gunna promote(himself) dissing tommy KOB, an other seasoned vets isnt the way of the smart man. tommy shot back in another vid pretty funny he didnt name names but i knew exactly who he was takin about.

my .02

I used to go one SMD all the time being from sacramento. But then it turned in one big advertisment, having to scroll down half a page just to get to the forum.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
i got banned im guessing for life cuz its been like a month an some change. but it is a big advertisement there sad really, an they hang on to his every word

·
Premium Member
872 Posts
Well from what I have heard is if you double power or cone area, it should give you a 3db gain. Guess not in his set up.
This IS true. I rewired my amps from 2 ohms to 0.5 ohms and I gained a little over 3 db on the termlab. I had to do that to make up for the impedance rise from my set-up.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Really I didn't know that. Yeah he had 4000 to each his old BTL's and He is putting close to 6000 to each of his AA's now. So 8,000 watts and no gain I would be pissed too.:mad: Have you metered your new set up?
Inverse Square Law

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
he never put 2000 rms each to them he been using like 30,000 watts. and like i said NO GAIN lol. and in the vid where he was making a dc lvl 4 with 5 softparts and he didnt kno how to build it.....how do you have your own sub and now even kno how to build one

1 - 20 of 20 Posts