Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hey, would you mind taking apicture of what the reluctor looks like? I have a thread about my auburn posi with 3.73 gears wich I've been told by one shop I need a reluctor, and another that my unit would go right in. I was wondering if I can compare the look as I haven't had a chance to get a pic of my unit up. Thanks and glws.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
deal is pending.

will try to get a pic of the reluctor before i box them up..

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
p.s. - they will go i without a reluctor, but your ABS won't work without one (and the ABS indicator on your dash will stay on).

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Still got em?

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Hey, would you mind taking apicture of what the reluctor looks like? I have a thread about my auburn posi with 3.73 gears wich I've been told by one shop I need a reluctor, and another that my unit would go right in. I was wondering if I can compare the look as I haven't had a chance to get a pic of my unit up. Thanks and glws.

Not trying to clog up the OP's original post, but as stated in your other thread, the shop that told you , that you don't need a new reluctor to have ABS work is full of it, sure your old one will go in but the tooth count is off and will throw and ABS light. Don't go to the shop that said you don't need it, contact Bob Shirley on here if you need a reluctor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts