Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have three Impala SS wheels with some slight curb rash, and I'm trying to get rid of them. I tried craigslist for $50 each, and that didn't work, and I tried a GM wrecking yard, and they didn't want them. Should I just recycle them at a scrap center? Anyone know how much they weigh? They're at my parents' house so I can't weigh them right now.

·
Premium Member
20,353 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
where in ca are you? if your close by ill give you $50 for the 3, more than youll get at the recycler.

·
Premium Member
20,353 Posts
See there?

In less than an hour after posting on this Forum.....and on the wrong page to boot......you have a potential buyer ;) !!

Next time you have B-body/Impala SS parts for sell.....you know what you gotta do.....yes?

KW

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
where in ca are you? if your close by ill give you $50 for the 3, more than youll get at the recycler.

and if you're to far from him and closer to me, i'll take them for the same

are they 94-96 impala wheels or late model impala wheels?

pics?

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
If they are 94 - 96 and you'll ship them I'll beat the current offers. PM me...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm in Sacramento in the midtown area. They're 94-96. $50 for all three or for each one? I had to recycle the 4th one before at the scrap yard and I remember getting like at least $30 for just that one. I'll have to call them tomorrow to get a price per pound on them though. I figure they weigh at least 25lbs right? I don't have any pics at the moment, but I'll take some when I visit my parents this weekend. You can see two of them on my car in my sig, but that's small.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'm in Sacramento in the midtown area. They're 94-96. $50 for all three or for each one? I had to recycle the 4th one before at the scrap yard and I remember getting like at least $30 for just that one. I'll have to call them tomorrow to get a price per pound on them though. I figure they weigh at least 25lbs right? I don't have any pics at the moment, but I'll take some when I visit my parents this weekend. You can see two of them on my car in my sig, but that's small.
If I can recall, each wheel weighs right around 30 lbs. Seems like all the good deals are in Cali. I can't find any SS wheels over here.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
it actually hurts that you recycled one

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
whats your rock bottom price my friends brother is in sac on the weekends if you still have them i might have him pick them up.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well the one that I recycled was of no use. It got stuck on my car because the keyed lug nut wouldn't come off, so the shop drilled the metal off of the wheel around that lug nut. I'm gonna call and get an estimate on what the recycling center would give me, and then base my rock bottom price on that. I'd rather see them get used than recycled myself. One thing though, I don't have the impala center caps, just the cadillac ones you see in my sig.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
let us know when you get a chance.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Damn, I guess I could only get about $20 for each one. They said it's 65 cents per pound.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
So whats your price? do this have tires it wasnt mentioned before.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think I'll say $75 for all three, and then like another $25 for all four Cadillac center caps. No tires.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
did someone snatch these up? you never got back to me on my PM.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts