Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have st springs and it doesnt look like that?? It might be 3 inches. I dunno??

more samiliar as white caprice with powercoated impala wheels... some of yall might know what im talking about??
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it looks a little lower then 3" springtechs, although it could be ST with low profile tires...I would lean towards bags
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it might be an older used set of st's and he might have a system in the trunk that lowers the rear even more? But I dunno how he can drive like that LOL it is probably bagged. The tires look like stock 255 50's
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sprint springs, bout the same height as mine is.
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
those look like sprints. You can tell by the droopy ass.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by gangster taxi:
those look like sprints. You can tell by the droopy ass.
bags could have a droopy ass too, thats what they are adjustale for...
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i would lean toward bags, unless you went psychological with this question...

there are nice cars out, and people looking, and someone with a camera.... If it wasx bags he would be layed out... not to mention if you had bags, you would probably have either dark tint windows, or stickers.,.. (meaning if someone spent thousands on bags, they would have tinted the windows.. unless they were trying to get noticed, which would usually lean toward stickers of some sort)
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well.. then there is something else i noticed...



if he is bagged, he wont be that high for long...
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Crispix396:
there are nice cars out, and people looking, and someone with a camera.... If it was bags he would be layed out...
Not everyone likes to drag frame while crusing...
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well, i didnt really mean 'drag frame' but would probably be lowered more than just a little in a crowd
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Crispix396:
i would lean toward bags, unless you went psychological with this question...

there are nice cars out, and people looking, and someone with a camera.... If it wasx bags he would be layed out... not to mention if you had bags, you would probably have either dark tint windows, or stickers.,.. (meaning if someone spent thousands on bags, they would have tinted the windows.. unless they were trying to get noticed, which would usually lean toward stickers of some sort)
:confused:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top