Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have three SS wheels that I try to sell from time to time. The only pictures I have at the moment are of them on the car.

http://www.myspace.com/eloise79deville/photos/albums/my-photos/627257

One is missing because it was damaged by a shop, so I recycled it.

I only have the Cadillac center caps, not the originals.

I would grade two of the wheels a B, as they have the usual type of wear, one has about an inch or so of curb rash I think, and the other one has about 2 - 3 inches, but it's not as bad as the 1 inch on the other rim. The third wheel I would grade an A as it has no curb rash, but does have the other typical wear with the light finish wear and stuff like that.

I was originally going to sell them for $150, but then I saw the other dude selling his set of four with no center caps for $350 OBO, and I think my wheels look better even though there's only three, so I'm going to say $250 OBO takes all three wheels and all four center caps. Also there are no tires on them.

I really don't want to ship them, so if you live near Sacramento or Auburn, California, or anywhere in between, that would be preferable.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow no interest at all?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got mine from a Cadillac recycling center, but now I'm trying to get rid of them. I'm not exactly sure what they're from. I just went it and they compared my original Impala ones that I still had at the time with some Cadillac ones they had lying around, and those were the closest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts