Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just called Dal to order my ZQ8 bumpstops. This was the easiest and fastest phone order ever!!! Here is how it went...

Dal: Hello
Me: Hi Dal, this is Tim Reinhardt and I need to place an order.
Dal: OK - Whatcha need?
Me: I need a set of the ZQ8 bumpstops.
Dal: OK - These are part number 15956547 and I have em in stock at $8.57 each - how many do you need?
Me: Just two.
Dal: Alright Tim - I still have your card info anf I'll get em' out within a couple of days!
Me: Outstanding - Have a great day!!!

Friggin' amazing!!! We (the forum members or ISSCA) should develop some sort of recognition item (plaque, letter, etc...) to show our appreciation to these vendors. Not sure how this would work, but it would probably be greatly appreciated!

Just thought I'd share...

T

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yep! I Used to Dig up all the Part#'s before calling Dal (Usually order several parts at a time) but before I Could read them off, He was allready "spitting" them out! :eek: He's a Walking, Talking GM Catalog! Only time I Really need to provide some part#s is when I Order parts for our 94 Chevy EXT Cab Truck. Even then, Dal has NEVER Sent the wrong parts when I Didn't have the part #'s Available! Dal is truely "The Man".

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Friggin' amazing!!! We (the forum members or ISSCA) should develop some sort of recognition item (plaque, letter, etc...) to show our appreciation to these vendors.
I agree. I've had several conversations with Dal
myself, a lot of them ending with "not worth the
shipping costs, Scott, but that's up to you".
I'd like to cut a stainless Impala SS for Dal on
behalf of the Forum. :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would be cool Scott!!! I am sure that a lot of the forum members have "skills" that could be applied to this type of recognition (not me, I just spend my company's money :D ). I would be happy to pitch in a few bucks where needed...

This forum and several of the associated vendors have been an amazing resource for me and while a lot of us show appreciation in these postings, a "physical" item is always appreciated and can be displayed in their business accordingly.

Maybe we could present some of these at the Vegas event...

Whatcha think???

Tim

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would be cool Scott!!!
Whatcha think???
I swear, someday I'm gonna take a CAD class
and buy the programming software to run some
of these things.
I've been trying to get help with a DFX file
for another Forum member/vendor project since
like last January...
There is a member who can convert a JPEG to
the DFX I'll need to program my LASER. If I
can come through with a personal favor to him
I'll ask him about this, the original "Dal"
thread was what gave me the idea.
I was only half kidding when I first suggested
we pool money and buy him an Impala SS! Welcome
to the jungle, Dal! ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Another Kudos for Dal, Ordered O2 Sensors, Plugs, And Wires, received all of the products in 3 days. Great and EZ to do business with, and all he needed to know was the year of my car. Highly recommened!

Regards,
Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.