Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
355 lt4 shortblock

Forged pistons, stock crank and rods. Arp everything and 4 bolt main. 11:5 to 1 compression with 55cc heads. Like new still with just over 5k miles.
$1200 picked up

LE2.5 heads they r better than 2s but still smaller than 3s. Complete with patriot gold valve springs and ready to bolt on. 1200 shipped

Ported lt1 intake with egr block off plates 200 shipped

Lt4 timing set $175 shipped

Hydraulic roller cam billet- 233/241 .600/.600 on 112lsa

Crane gold race roller rocker arms 1.6 on a 3/8 stud. Perfect for stock or aftermarket cams and works on stock heads. $220 shipped

48lb racetronix injectors 275 shipped

http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php

·
Registered
214 Posts
where are you in Chicago? How much will you take for everything? Any pics? I'm in Oak Lawn so I'm down the street from chicago

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
This is a true GM lt4 short block. IT has been bored 60 over and has a Scat forged Crank that has been polished and turned .010
Manley Forged H beam rods with arp hardware
This setup had 9k miles on it and then I tore it down 2 years ago and literally just brought the engine to Clayton Racing to check everything over and clean everything. HE says there are 0 issues with anything. YOu will need to have all bearings installed and get a set of your choice pistons installed. Then you will have yourself a 388 LTx block.

$1000 picked up Firm

I will have pix up later

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tall Valve covers with bolts for centerbolt

They are a unknown brand and came with parts I got on trade. THey were painted black by the original owner. THey appear to be chrome underneath.
they will clear 1.6 roller rockers without clearance issues

50 picked up
70 shipped

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Go for it Wolf!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts