Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Complete High Horsepower 4" aluminum driveshafts for stock 1994-1996 Impala ss/Caprice/B-body with 8.5" differential. Brand new forged steel yoke, forged 6061 aluminum ends/CNC Machined. 6061 Seamless tubing. Fabricated In house, and balanced to 10,000 RPM. We can also build seamless 3, 3.5, and 4" steel shafts for any application (at a much lesser price), any differential, and any transmission. We run these exact 4" aluminum shafts in numerous 6 second 10.5 outlaw and PRO 5.0 cars without difficulty. These are much lighter than your stock driveshaft. If you break or twist this shaft, we will replace it at no charge.

Now to the numbers. STD retail pricing on this shaft is $589.00 Mark Williams gets close to $900.00 for the same driveshaft.

At a group purchase of 10+persons, we can sell the shaft at $489.00

Terms: Group purchase will run until the end of january, we will consider this a "special" once we have 10 orders solid. Shipment will take approx 1-1.5 weeks after payment clears. Payment methods accepted are: PayPal, USPS money order, cashiers checks, company checks, and personal checks.

Its on!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[/QUOTE]Done deal, shoot me an Email: [email protected] with some more information.

thanks [/QB][/QUOTE]
I will as soon as more people join this GP, or if no one else does I'll email you at the end of Jan. anyway.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is it possible to get one for stock length control arms and a TH-400 transmission? If so, I would be down.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by CMoney:
Is it possible to get one for stock length control arms and a TH-400 transmission? If so, I would be down.
We can make ANY length driveshaft, for ANY need, just get us a measurement from center to center of the U-joints, and what type of Yoke you would like.... Price for different Yokes varies +or- about $25.00 I actually think the TH400 yoke is cheaper, but again depends which one.

So far I think we have recieved 4 or 5 Emails on these shafts....so end of jan shouldnt be a problem!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by NJraver1:
So, is there enough ordres for a "Go" or what?
We need 4 more for the GP pricing, how about $489.00 shipped UPS GROUND in the continental USA ?

need about a week and a half to put these bad boys together and get them balanced!

thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
how about $489.00 shipped UPS GROUND in the continental USA [/QB]
Yeah, I got that part the first time you posted. I guess there is not enough interest in driveshafts nowadays. Thats quite unfortunate :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am in process of buying a driveshaft but had reae somewhere that 6061 Alum. was not recommended for Heavy high performance cars, that it is OEM for light trucks and such.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.