Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
96 impala ss seat rear skins

Hi Guys i have the rear seat skins from 96 impalass both the uppera nd lower seat skins.They have 52000 miles on them i have owned the car 10 yrs and no one has sat on them since i have owned the car.I believe they look awesome,but you guys look and see.
I am looking for $275 shipped.I only accept money orders or i will be at E-town the 23rd for the ss day i can bring them.there.
Thanks Paul.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi guys i have a 96 impala ss 4 stock door panels in immaculate shape.there will be no switchs included or bezels.I am looking for $400 w/shipping.I can also bring them to E-town on the 23rd for the lisst drag day if you would like.
Thanks Paul.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
96 impala ss parts and misc.

Hi guys some items looking to sell.
96 ss cruise control box $75 shipped.
96 ss stock headlights $75 shipping extra.
triple pillar gauge pod never used $100 shipped.
Lokar stainless hi-tech throttle cable never used $60 shipped.
96 ss airbag $70 shipped.
Thanks Paul.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Billet Specialties wheels 20"x8"

Hi Guys i am not sure if i will sell but if the right offer is made i will.These are 4 Billet specialties wheels all 4 are 20"x8".2 of the wheels have a 1 bend in each rim.The pic i am showing is the worst of the 2.The tires are 255/35/20 Sumitomo,s.The whole setup has 4000 miles on them.I need to give them a cleaning havent had time but if someone is really interested i will have them cleaned.
I bought new wheels so i dont need them but will keep if offers are unreasonable.
I am asking $2,600 for them.I know someone wil have to get the 2 rim dents fixed but this is still a good deal.
Thanks Paul.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Interested in th frts, would you seperate???

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
door panels

Hi bud i might in a few days i would prefer to sell as set.I will keep you in the loop.
Thanks Paul.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
ok, Thanks.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
i knew they wouldnt last long, caught me at a bad time. And yes that is a good deal.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Interested if the other guy doesn't take them

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi guys panels sold to Tony thanks everything still available.
Thanks Paul.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts